Pages

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Hey, Stranger!

Why, hello there! 

It's been quite a while since I've visited this little space. I love the idea of blogging now just as much as when I wrote my first little post, and have never given up on the idea of it... life just got busy. I quit one job and began another (a pretty fantastic job, if I do say so), my husband began a new job, we moved, and... we made a baby! :) Our family and friends have been so incredibly supportive throughout all of this change and especially excited for the baby part, so I thought it would be nice to sort of start fresh with this blogging thing as a way for anyone who wants to come along on this adventure with us to do so. Especially those who are far away. Also, anyone who knows me knows that just some of my loves include writing, shopping, traveling, and advice-giving so I hope this place can evolve into a little lifestyle blog that makes others smile.

But, it only makes sense to begin this journey by introducing our very newest (and sweetest) addition. Please say hello to our daughter...

Carrington Elle


We welcomed miss Carrington on Friday, November 29th, 2013... yep, Black Friday! (I always knew my daughter would be a born shopper. Ha ha!) To say that we are thrilled would, of course, be the understatement of the year. And speaking of years, 2013 was a pretty incredible one. I'm not sure how 2014 could top it, but then I think about all of the moments I'm looking forward to this year and I think 2013 might have some serious competition. 

Looking forward to sharing Carrie's birth story, one and two month updates as well as our one and two month favorites, a nursery tour, and so much more. 'Til then!

xo, Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment