Pages

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Happy May & Want It! Wednesday

Happy May, pretties!

I really love May. Maybe it started when I was little, associating April with rain and more rain, and May with blooming flowers and Spring (you know how the old rhyme goes). No matter how it began, my love affair with May has only grown over the years... although, I have to admit, I'm pretty smitten with June and July, as well. I <3 summer!

There's a lot to look forward to this month. Just to name a few:
Our 2nd wedding anniversary!

Parties! Weddings, bridal showers, engagement parties, cinco de mayo... cheers!

Our trip to Jamaica...in 4 days!

      And finally, a new Wednesday tradition...Want It! Wednesday. Every Wednesday I'll share the thing (or things) that I'm lusting over that week. This week it's...


I mean... look at this beauty! I'm almost positive I'm asking for this in rose gold  for my birthday (have to wait 'til July. Wah!) Love the monogram, love classic jewelry with a twist. Perfection. Found at Max and Chloe

What are you lusting over this week? Any big plans for May? 

xo, Jen

7 comments:

  1. I have the monogram necklace on my want list too!!! It's to die for!!!! Hope you have a happy wednesday! xoxo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Several things:

    1.) y'all are such a gorgeous couple... love your wedding photo!

    2.) holy trip to jamaica! can we please come... me and my hubby and 10 month old son? it'd be super normal for us to tag along, no? ;)

    I'm not going to close my eyes and pretend that I'm sipping a margarita on a gorgeous beach................ and then go back to changing diapers and folding clothes! Ha! Enjoy it girl, we vacationed a lot before having our mini and I'm so glad we did! It was a blast and such fun memories!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh!!!! One more thing --- I've been meaning to tell you.... you should add your email address to your blogger account so peeps can reply when you comment on other blogs! I've typed up several replies to you and then saw it said "no reply comment" for the email and didn't want to post a random comment on one of your blog posts (like I am now --- so sorry!). Here's a link to a quick "how to" done by another blogger (whom I don't know, but I googled it.. ha!). Hope this helps!!

    http://juliemusil.blogspot.com/2012/04/no-reply-blogger-fix-writing-lessons.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are the best!!!!! Thank you so much for the tip. As you can tell, I'm still new to the blogging world ;) And any tips are so welcome and appreciated! I will definitely set it so people can reply. Thank you, doll! :) :)

      Delete
  4. Your wedding dress was just divine! How lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much! can't believe she's 2 years old already. time flies!

      Delete