Pages

Sunday, May 25, 2014

Nordstrom Half-Yearly Sale: What I Bought

Well, it happened.

On Friday I finally (and gleefully) fell victim to the Nordstrom half yearly sale. I blame it all on that Carrington... she is a great shopping partner and a bad influence. ;) 

Check out what I picked up:



I've known for a while that I wanted to pick up a North Face for miss C. Steve and I live in ours in the colder weather, so it only makes sense. :) I can see Carrington wearing this all throughout the fall and winter, so grabbing it on sale was perfect. (I got the white and grey combo, not pink, as shown above.)


Bobbi Brown Makeup 

My make-up needed a major update (I still wear eye shadow from high school. I'm not even kidding.) and I love Bobbi Brown cosmetics -- I use the shimmer brick and lipgloss every day. So since they were having a buy $75 and get a free lipgloss (a $25 value and the same as my favorite lipgloss listed above, only in a great sheer cherry color for summer), I took advantage. I chose this, this, and this



These are reasonably priced for "designer" glasses. I bought a pair (the only pair of sunglasses I own!) 4 years ago and wear them every single day. Due to my own carelessness, they're all scratched up so I picked up this pair for just $60. The shape fits my face well and they've held up great considering what I've put them through!

Did you shop any Memorial Day sales this year? What'd ya get? :)

xoxo, Jen



No comments:

Post a Comment