Pages

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Four Years Later...

Four years after saying "I do" on a sunny (and warm!) May day, our life together is very different, and yet so much the same. I was just a baby (barely 22) when we stood at that altar, and yet my heart always knew it was you.

Here we are today, living in a different state, on house number two, on baby number one (the very best thing that has happened to us, hands down), with different jobs than we had, and different cars, too. We've traveled to a few different countries and several different states, slept on the floor of an empty apartment, gone for hikes, swam in the ocean, flown on planes, and taken about a million walks. I love our walks together. I can picture still taking them when we're 80. 

 I love the way you make anywhere home. 
I love the way you make my dreams your own.
I love the way you refer to Carrington, Layla, and I as "my girls."
I love the way you make me laugh.

Four reasons (out of so many) why I love you, for the four years we've been hitched. :) 

Happy Anniversary to my Stephen!


xoxo, Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment