Pages

Thursday, February 20, 2014

Carrington's Nursery Tour

Even when I wasn't pregnant, I loved looking at others' nursery tours. What is it about those tiny little rooms, with every tiny little thing in its place, that is so much fun? I had the best time putting C's room together. I knew from the beginning that I wanted it to be girly (because, why not?) without being too "bubblegum." I wanted to the energy of the room to be happy and light. I think I accomplished that! I love walking into her room - it just puts a smile on my face, and I hope it's a space that she grows to enjoy, too. It's not quite finished. I still want to add a bookcase and need to hang these little 8x8 canvases I bought of her newborn photos. But here it is mostly done!

The view as you walk through the door.

Her monogram, from Etsy. We bought it unfinished and hubby spray painted it gold. 

"C" hook from Anthropologie. The beautiful bib was a gift.

Please don't mind the balloon - it was from my husband's work shower! Dresser is Ikea (we switched the knobs and replaced them with ones from Home Depot), mirror and diaper caddy from HomeGoods, frames were gifts, jewelry holder being used as a headband and pacifier holder is from PB Kids.

Curtains and bedding by Carousel Designs (babybedding.com). 

Reading "nook." :) Glider is a custom order from Babies R Us, blanket was made by my mother in law, side table is from Ikea with the knob replaced with an Anthropologie one, lamp is from HomeGoods, and wall book case is from PB Baby.

Isn't this little giraffe the cutest? It was a gift from one of my best friends. So sweet.

My crafty cousin put this banner on the baby shower gift for C, and it fits perfectly on the end of her crib. Love it.

And what would a post be without a picture of C? I can't believe she was that tiny. <3

xoxo, Jen


No comments:

Post a Comment