Pages

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Valentine's Day Picks

Truth be told, hubby and I typically don't do anything too special for Valentine's Day. Actually, for as far back as I can remember (which admittedly isn't that far - haha), we've stayed in and cooked dinner, and maybe even sprung for a movie "on demand." This year is the same story, and especially because we added a new little Valentine to our life... our sweet Carrington. <3

However, that doesn't stop a girl from doing some Valentine's Day day dreaming! If we did the whole big gift thing, here are the things I'd wish for and some things I'd shop for:

{For Her}

I wore Nadri jewelry for our wedding, so this would be a meaningful addition - a "C" for Carrie

I love anything BB, and I just ran out of my favorite lipgloss, so... perfection!

I also lust after anything Kate Spade. This watch is timeless (no pun intended).


{For Him}




These are really the only two things Steve wants: peppermint bark and anything NorthFace. Done and done. 


{For the Little}

What can I say? She's too little this year to understand a Valentine's gift, so might as well be something I enjoy too! How cute for decorating her room every year (or year round!). This sweet pillow is from Zara Home


xoxo, Jen 

No comments:

Post a Comment