Pages

Monday, February 10, 2014

Monday Obsession: Dolce Vita

If I had to choose just one type of "thing" to be able to purchase for the rest of my life, it wouldn't be handbags, it wouldn't be sunglasses, it wouldn't even be clothing. It would be shoes. 

I have always had a deep love affair with shoes. From the early days of clip-clopping around the house in my mom's high heels to now... shoes really do make me giddy. They're complete eye candy for me, like little pieces of art. Not to mention, they {almost} always fit, no matter how much weight you lose or gain. :)

One of my more recently discovered favorite shoe brands is Dolce Vita. My most recent score was a pair of black booties, found on sale at DSW. I had been lusting over the "booty" {my husband says "why is it that women like booties and jumpers - aren't those for babies?} last fall but hesitant to buy a pair, as I wasn't sure I could pull them off. When I found those beauties in black and on sale, I knew they had my name written all over them. Perfect height, perfect look, adorable zipper in the back, and so comfy. Especially important now that I'm a new momma toting around a heavy baby carrier wherever I go!

So without further adieu, here are my most favorite DV picks:

the perfect bootie. love.

such a great neutral flat.

i feel like these would really elongate the leg. and i love a heel with some substance.

love the subtle chic chain and spike detailing. i'd wear these all summer!


Can you tell I love neutrals??? ;) Happy Monday, y'all!


xoxo, Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment