Pages

Thursday, March 20, 2014

Getting to Know You...

I love a good survey... it brings out the 14 year old in me. :) But, really, I'm too tired to think of anything else and I love reading random facts about other people, so why not? Here goes!

A- AGE: 26
B - BIRTHDAY: July 9th
C - COLOR: Red (ok…and pink)
D - DRINK:  Non-alcoholic variety: Croix Sparkling Water and alcoholic: margarita
E - EYES:  Brown
F - FLASHBACK: Growing up in Amish Country (That's me in the pink with our neighbors/BFFs pretending to be Amish. Normal.)


G - GENT:  My hubby and best friend (and baby daddy), Stephen

H - HOBBY:  Shopping, lunches with friends, list-making, reading, writing
I - INDULGENCE: Shoes
J - JOB:  Full time mommy and part time publicist :)
K - KIDDOS:  My daughter, Carrington Elle, who is almost 4 months
L - LOVE:  My crazy, wonderful family
M - MUSIC:  So eclectic. Goo Goo Dolls will forever be my favorite.
N - NICKNAME:  Jenny, JPa, Jenny P, JTuc
O - ONE WISH:  To be closer to our families
P - PETS:  Our sweet golden retriever, Layla Penelope (everybody has a middle name in our family, furry members included)
Q - QUOTE:  Too many… I love me some quotes!

R - RESIDENCE:  South Jersey (hailing from the “country,” let me clear up that I think the people here are lovely, the drivers aren’t all that bad, and it doesn’t smell)
S - SIBLINGS:  An older brother, Matt
T - TEMPERATURE: Current? Too cold. Favorite? Warm… 70s and 80s please J
U - UNIVERSITY:  West Chester University (aka Dub C)
V - VEHICLE:  Nissan Altima Coupe named “Ruby” (you can guess what color she is)
W - WORST HABIT:  Biting my nails
X - XRAYS:  I’ve had a few. Hopefully no more!
Y - YUCK:  Stink bugs, bugs with a million legs, throwing up
Z - ZODIAC: Cancer


 xoxo, Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment