Pages

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Let's Talk Mom Suits

Swimsuits, that is! 

I totally applaud those moms who can go back to their bikini a few months after giving birth. I rocked mine while pregnant, but 4 months post partum, I just feel like I'll be more comfortable in a one-piece this season. Even though I'm below my pre-pregnancy weight, things are just...different (you moms know what I mean). Don't get me wrong... I'm more in awe of my body than ever, I just want the loose bits tucked in so I can focus on having fun this summer. ;)

However, being in my mid/late twenties, I don't want to succumb to the generic "mom suit" just yet (or ever). So here are my favorite young, updated, fun, and sexy suit picks!

#1 - This Trina Turk suit is to. die. for. I think this might be the one.



#2 - Robin Piccone crochet suit. I'm kind of feeling the crochet...



#3 - Red Carter one piece with peplum. Super cute, but not sure if I could pull it off.



#4 - Victoria's Secret Flounce one-piece. Loving the price!



So what do you think? What type of suit will you be rocking this summer?

xoxo, Jen




5 comments:

  1. Ah, I have that Robin Piccone crochet suit in black, and I LOVE IT.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh, good to know! It looks like it would be super flattering, while still being cute. I was debating between the black and mint!

      Delete
    2. It IS flattering -- and I love the black one, but I say go with mint! That wasn't available when I got the black one (last summer), but I probably would've gone for the mint then if I could have :)

      Delete
  2. I love a good one piece! I know what you mean about wanting to keep all of the bits tucked in but not wanting a 'mom suit'. That first one is so pretty! But I am in love with the crocheted suit! Oh goodness! I wonder if I could convince my hubby that I need it this year, it is absolutely perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! I think I'm going to give the first a try. You could DEFINITELY convince the hubby you need it. ;)

      Delete