Pages

Saturday, July 28, 2012

How Pinteresting

Happy Saturday! 
Hope everyone's enjoying their weekend so far. Mine is off to a lazy start, but Steve insists I deserve it so I'm trying not to feel guilty or check any work e-mails. ;) Speaking of someone who totally deserves a lazy weekend... it's my husband! He took the PA bar this past Tuesday and Wednesday, and the NJ bar this past Thursday. Talk about exhausting. I am so proud of him and all he has accomplished. He is one of the hardest working people I know. So now the waiting game begins with both bar results and job prospects. It's a little unnerving and a little exciting at the same time to not really know what's around the corner. We're in this crazy adventure together. :)

Anyway, back to the laziness. So... I finally caved and bought Fifty Shades of Grey last night  andddd I might be about 3/4 of the way through the book this morning. What can I say? The gripping storyline really pulls you in. ;) Ha! 

Tonight we're meeting friends about an hour away for dinner at a byob. We haven't seen them since their wedding in May, and I can't wait to hear all about their honeymoon in Italy. Swoon. 

Tomorrow, unfortunately, I need to get some work done so I don't completely overwhelm myself this week. Do you ladies ever work over the weekends? I try not to make a habit of doing it, but sometimes it just needs to be done. Maybe I'll work poolside. That should lessen the blow a little bit!

~~~

To kick off my lazy weekend I pinned my little heart out last night while unwinding from the crazy week. I thought I'd share my favorite pins from this week:


When S & I start a family, I'd love to do a gender reveal with our families. Just another excuse for a party, after all! This idea is super cute.


 Hmm... guilty. 



 Truth. <3 



 Love this idea for displaying pictures in our future home!



 I've been meaning to learn how to do this... I need all of the hair tricks & tips I can get!



 I just love this look. Long, summery hair, big shades (of course), and effortless comfort.



 How amazing does this look?! "Summer Beer" ...6 pack beer, 1 can frozen pink lemonade, + vodka. Yes please.


xo, Jen

2 comments:

  1. Lauren Conrad has great style. Effortless. Love that look as well!
    http://sincerelyarizona.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Doesn't she?! I love that casual/glam look. Throw on a pair of sunglasses and you're ready to go! :)

      Delete