Pages

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Lately

Hey hey! I admit it for the thousandth time. I am the worst at this blogging thing. But I like it. So I will continue to be bad it and it and enjoy it. :)

Brace yourselves for randomness!
Here are some thoughts/happenings/pictures as of lately...


This picture makes me laugh because I wanted to take a pic of my new phone case (finally! yay!) and the quickest way to do it was on my laptop. So I'm in it. In my pajamas. But it's a cute phone case, right? Found it in Francescas. Love that store. 

Steve and I made our first summer trip to Scoopy's, our favorite local icecream shop, the other day where I indulged in small cone of strawberry cheesecake. Delish.

My new bag arrived. :) It was a joyous day.

Umm...did you guys know that there is a candle that smells exactly like suntan lotion? Slatkin & Co. candle in Sun Tan (you can find them at Bath & Body Works). This is the best candle to burn to get you in the summer mood. :)


Happy Wednesday!

xo, Jen

2 comments:

  1. Such a fun post! Love your case and that store is one of my favorites! I didn't know they sold phone cases..how awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lindsay! I know... OBSESSED with Francescas! Have a great weekend :)

      Delete