Pages

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Fall Fashion... Getting Excited!

Well, it's officially happening. 
The weather is gradually getting cooler, the days are gradually getting shorter, and fall is creeping up on us little by little. And while I do love me some summer, I'm getting really giddy about fall's arrival! There's something "ahhh" about fall. For me personally, when I think of fall, I think of the town fair where I grew up (last week of September... can't wait for toasted cheeseburgers and waffles & icecream!), football games, sweatshirt weather, pumpkin and spice everything, cozy sweaters, apple cider, hayrides, corn mazes, decorating,  and beautiful fall leaves everywhere. :)

So the upcoming season got me thinking about my dream fall wardrobe. I know that I'd like to invest in a cozy wrap sweater, chambray shirt, a couple of blazers, and maaaybe new boots. Here's what else I'm drooling over:






I clearly go for the cozy/classic look... with a twist. 
What are you lusting over this fall?

xo, Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment