Pages

Thursday, October 4, 2012

$30 Watch and $2 Nail Polish?!

Few things get me so pumped as a great deal. Don't get me wrong... I won't buy something just because it's "cheap," and I definitely won't buy something if the quality is cheap. But if I love something, and it's inexpensive, I feel like I hit the jackpot! 

So imagine my joy when I found this watch at none other than American Eagle:

The metal on the watch is actually a rose gold, though it appears more yellow gold in this photo. I like the masculine look..and the price at $30. :)

The other two little gems, I picked up at Target. ELF nail polishes, for $2 each. Yes, $2! 
 

I got the two colors above. I love the nude/pink and am excited to try the deep teal for fall. 


Back to American Eagle: the store you shopped in during high school and never thought you'd set foot in again (unless you're me, because I love a good cable knit sweater and soft hoodie!). Because of my fun finds in their jewelry section (I also picked up a pair of rose gold hoops), I decided to peruse their website, and found some surprisingly cute jewels! Check it out:

AE Triangle Earrings
AE Rhinestone Cuff Bracelet


AE Bar Necklace
AE Ikat Print Scarf


xo, Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment