Pages

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Oh, October!

Well, it's official! Worst blogger ever here!!! ;)

I can't believe it's OCTOBER. As we speak, I'm sitting at my work desk (yes, taking a break from work!) with a mug of hot chocolate and thinking of all the fall fun that is to come. We've already gone hiking, canoeing, to the town fair (mmm fair food) and to Fright Fest at Six Flags... and there's a lot more in store for this month. 

Things have been crazy busy at work and in my personal life, as well. Two weekends ago I went away with my company for our work retreat, which was ah-mazing. They really outdid themselves. Amazing hotel suites, stunning wine cellar tour, Oktoberfest... it was such a fun time. Last Wednesday I traveled home specifically to eat fair food. Crazy? Maybe. But I've never missed a year at the fair in my life, and it was my mom's day off work, so it kind of worked out perfectly. We got to spend the day together and have fried vegetables and waffles and icecream for lunch (diet gods, forgive me!). :) 

I'm tempted to just do a "photo dump" of the last few week's activities, but honestly, it would just be too much! So I'll move on to the present. I'm sooooooo excited because this Friday I am... drumroll please... getting my hair done!
You don't understand. It has been a year since I've been to the hair salon. One. Year. And although I'm happy that my hair has grown nice and long now, it's lost all shape and style and is justttt out of control. So I booked an appointment for Friday during my lunch hour, and will be getting a wash/cut/style (no color, I couldn't decide what, if anything, I want!). 

Here are some ideas for the cut:

 

 

 
 

Clearly, I'm thinking layers and bangs. :) We'll see!

Hope October is treating you well!

xo, Jen

2 comments:

  1. Loving the bangs! You are thinking right. :) Can't wait to see the finished product!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Tiff! I'll have to post the before and after... my hair seriously resembles a mop right now so anything (at all) will be an improvement ;)

      Delete