Pages

Friday, October 5, 2012

Friday Funnies :)

WOAH. This is my third post in a row. Three days in a row?! That's unheard of! But since it's Friday, I thought we could all use some laughs to kick off the weekend. So here are some Friday funnies. Enjoy them! Free free to share some of your own (my dear 2 followers, mom, and hubby :))! 

1. Where were you when the CEO of your company walked in to your office? Surely you weren't standing bent over in front of a fan, hair blowing back, eyes closed, saying "This feels amazeballs!" No, surely you weren't. And neither was I. Ok, yes I was. Lucky for me I have a boss with a sense of humor! 

2. Some ecards that made me crack up and say "that's so true" :
HA! This is us, sadly. We have about 5 tupperwares in the 'fridge right now.

...Because it's weird!

I don't think I've ever "let it cool" 

Anyone else guilty of this?! Poor Steve. :)



3. Three words: Honey. Boo. Boo. It is absolutely shameful to admit, but I know I'm not alone. Those episodes are sometimes cringe-worthy, sometimes hard to watch, but always hysterical. 



xo, Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment