Pages

Friday, January 6, 2017

Five on Friday




Happy Friday! Did you wake up to snow today? We did! Just a heavy dusting, but it still made C go nuts, haha. She was running from window to window to show me all of the things that the snow was covering. Love her. 

I'm linking up with some of my favorite reads for my first Five on Friday in quite a while! Here are a few totally random thoughts heading into the weekend...

1. Target. Ooooh Target, why can't I quit you? Especially the "dollar" section (Target shoppers know why I put that in quotations, as most things are $3 or even $5 these days - but does that stop me?). It's not news that Target has cute stuff and it's definitely not news that I can't resist buying said cute stuff, but the Dollar Spot is KILLING it right now with their New Year and Valentine's Day goodies. This picture isn't great quality, but here's a preview of what I found -- the rose gold faux leather pouch says "this & that" and the white pouch says "bag of tricks." I mean, come on.



2. Meal Planning & Prep. Yesterday I started an 8-week "body back" course that consists of workouts and a healthy eating plan. The problem with healthy eating is that 1. willpower and 2. it involves planning and prep. I vowed as part of the course to carve out time to do both, but I'm a little nervous about making it happen. Any tips for planning out your weekly meals and prepping before hand so it's easy to follow through? And any delicious, healthy, easy recipes you'd care to share? ;)

3. Melissa & Doug Water Wow. Wheeeere have these been all of my mom life? My mom got one for C for Christmas and she played with it for HOURS the first night. She keeps going back to it, too! I actually just bought another one with a different theme on Amazon because I figure they're great for on the go!

4. Weekend Plans. What's everyone up to this weekend? Sadly, I have a celebration of life service for my aunt on Saturday -- she passed away on New Year's Eve after a long, brave battle with cancer. On Sunday I hope to take down our Christmas decor (wah) and organize the house a bit.

5. My baby is 6 Months Old Today! Today marks six months in the world for miss Hadley Kate. I can't believe it. I'm not sure how half a year passed already. She seems to be growing and learning and changing every day, and she's so smiley. The sweetest!




No comments:

Post a Comment