Pages

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Tucker Travels Part 2 {And Reasons Why I Am a Bad Blogger}

First thing's first! 

My name is Jen, and I am a bad (bad bad bad) blogger. It pains me to type this, because I so wanted to be a great blogger... and I think I still have hope. But as for the beginning of my blogging career, I have been a bad blogger, and here are my excuses:

1. No. Free. Time. .....Ever. 
(Having started a new job recently, it feels like even when I'm not working, I'm thinking about work, or prepping for work, or planning for work...which leaves little time to blog. Tear.)
2. Inconsistency 
(This goes along with the zero time thing. When I first started blogging - a couple of weeks ago, ha! - I resolved that I was going to write regular, weekly, themed posts. And I will. I promise!)
3. Picture Quality
(I see so many adorable, instagrammed, professional-grade photographs on other blogs. My 4-year-old Canon point and shoot and crappy Crackberry camera are just nottt cutting it!)

So, there ya have it. Those are my excuses, and I'm sticking to them. However, when I get the time to write a post, I enjoy the hell out of myself and that has to count for something, right???

Now on to... TUCKER TRAVELS, Part 2! It's picture time, people!
A couple of posts ago, I wrote a little bit about our recent trip to Jamaica. It was tropical, it was serene, it was relaxing, it was bliss. Proof below. :)
















And, just because I have a lot of catching up to do... I wanted to share my latest purchase, these studs from Stella & Dot

How cute, right?! 
Hope you all had a great weekend filled with family, friends, and fun (or just some alone-time if that's what you needed ;))

xo, Jen

6 comments:

  1. Tropical vacation pictures just make me want to book a plane ticket right NOW. That looks so beautiful and relaxing...and those drinks look AH-mazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it funny how many times you can physically sigh while looking at them?! You should definitely book a trip! :) And if you go to Jamaica, I highly recommend the Dirty Banana.

      Delete
  2. GAH! So jealous. I want to be on vacation. Right now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ah, I know...vacation = the best. Coming back = the worst. Hope you get to take a vaca reallyyyyy soon... thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  3. Cute post! It is okay to be a bad blogger at times, it happens to the best of us! hehe.

    ReplyDelete