Pages

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Cheapie Beauty Favorites

Happy Thursday! We're thisclose to the weekend. Can't wait!

In full disclosure, as I was showering today, I realized how much I love my Softsoap Coconut Body Scrub. I use it year round, but the scent is especially great for summer. It inspired me to do a quick post on cheapie beauty favorites. We all have those products that work like a charm every time and don't break the bank. Here are some of my faves:

^ Softsoap Body Butter Scrub {great scent, exfoliator, moisturizer}



^ Dove Deep Moisture Face Lotion w/ SPF 15 {scentless, UVA/UVB protection, non-greasy and no shimmer or anything like that!}



^ Covergirl Lash Exact mascara {Never get so many compliments as when I'm wearing this cheapie mascara!}


^ Burt's Bees lip balm {I apply some every night before bed for soft, moisturized lips in the a.m. - such a simple, pure formula}


^ Sally Hansen nail polish {I love my Essie and OPI, but this stuff is cheap and good. Fun colors and just as long lasting as the more expensive brands}


What are some of your cheapie beauty favorites?

xo, Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment