Pages

Friday, June 8, 2012

TGIF {It Was A Crazy Week!}

Ah, the weekend is here... the savior of my sanity. :) 

This week was fun, exciting, and BUSY. Mostly work related, as I travelled to NYC on Wednesday for Book Expo America. What an awesome experience. A great day spent with my coworkers, representing our company and... celeb stalking. Obviously.

Theresa from RHONJ - she did not flip this table...success! 
But seriously, I paged through her cookbook yesterday and it actually looks really good!

Jane Seymour, aka Dr. Quinn Medicine Woman. Grew up on that show!

Tim Gunn. What a gem.

Me, manning our booth (and obviously very, very cheesily happy)

Rachael Ray. She was so smiley! 


After the expo ended at 5 p.m., I met my cousin (one of my best friends in the world) in the city for dinner. His job is just down the road from where the expo was ...it worked out perfectly!

This is where we ate dinner... on a boat on the Hudson River!

The restaurant was called The Frying Pan. Cue touristy photo opp.

NY skyline 

Caesar salad, crab fries, and Corona. Has there ever been a better dinner?

Empire state of mind. :)

Cousins. Drenched cousins. It downpoured on us! 

Anyway, it was a fabulous day, but a very busy week, and I'm looking forward to relaxing this weekend. Tomorrow we're getting together with friends and going to The Movie Tavern. *Have any of you ever been to one? It's dinner and a movie in one. Sounds fabulous to me! Sunday I have every intention of laying my pale butt next to the pool. All. Day. 

What do you all have planned for this lovely weekend? 

xo, Jen


2 comments:

  1. Crab fries?!?!?!!? YUMM!!
    Wow, what a fun, busy week!! I want your job :) hehe
    Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes..have you ever had them?! RIDICULOUS. Hope you have a fabulous weekend, too! :)

      Delete