Pages

Friday, March 18, 2016

Five on Friday // Five Things!

Yaaaay, Friday! As usual, I'm happy to see the weekend arrive. Not so happy, however, that snow is in the forecast for Sunday. Who lives somewhere perpetually warm and wants to take in a family of soon-to-be 4 plus a golden retriever? Hmmm? Anyone? :)

Annie @ Home of Malones had a fun take on Five on Friday, so I thought instead of my usual randomness, I'd follow suit! 


At the top of your wishlist right now:
These stacked heels by Halogen (which look so much cuter in person, btw)
& also
These Sam Edelman beauties in "Nude"

Blog(s) you’re loving lately:
I'm totally stealing Annie's answer here because this post by Jessica about spending time with your kids really resonated with me yesterday.
Favorite thing(s) about spring:
Spending time outdoors, fresh flowers, fun colors, family walks, grilling for dinner (thanks husband), no bundling up, Easter... to name a few. ;)

The next trip you’re taking:
We have our annual beach trip to Stone Harbor scheduled for early June. I will be 3 weeks away from giving birth, but I can't wait!

TV show you can’t stop watching:
This is an easy one right now: Parenthood. Just started season 5 on Netflix. Side note for anyone else who has watched: I'm super annoyed with Sarah for choosing Hank over Mark. Mark was such a great guy and so genuine, and Hank is so negative and a bit possessive. Maybe this changes later on, but booo for now.

And I will leave you with this oldie but goodie eCard, since my obsession lately has been Starburst jellybeans. Happy Friday!





4 comments:

  1. I love the post! Have a nice day:)

    http://bit.ly/1VopR1N

    ReplyDelete
  2. That card speaks volumes to me. I love pink starbursts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha - I'm glad it speaks to you! I love 'em too. :)

      Delete