Pages

Friday, April 18, 2014

Five on Friday

It's Friday! Yay!

This week I'm trying something new... linking up with some of my favorite blogger gals, including Christina, for a fun Five on Friday post. :)



-one-

Carrington's first Easter basket from mommy and daddy was so fun to put together. Obviously, she's not going to really, truly enjoy the basket this year since she'll be just shy of 5 months. The basket is a PB knockoff from Homegoods and the goodies include: an Easter outfit from Carter's, a sun hat, bunny ears (love the dollar section at Target), a mini plus chick from last year (how we announced our pregnancy to our parents last Easter!), teethers, and the Berenstein Bears Easter book. 



-two-

I found this total flashback photo of Steve and I from his Homecoming dance, 2003, while cleaning out my closet. I'm 16 and he's 17 and we're both in our really fun awkward teen years. 



-three-

I am obsessed with a new snack: Triscuit Dill, Sea Salt, & Olive Oil dipped in Summer Fresh White Bean Truffle dip. It is so amazing I can't even begin to describe it. If you have a Wegman's super market by you (and I hope that you do), go buy this dip. 



-four-

Have you read this article? If you have given birth (particularly if it was a c-section), read it. I literally cried laughing. 


-five-

I'm always excited for summer, but especially so this year! I keep thinking about all of the fun things we'll get to do with Carrington, from vacation, to picnics outside, to taking her swimming for the first time. Any recommendations on the best swim diapers? Right now I'm learning toward the Honest Co. one! Would love to hear thoughts. :)



Have a great weekend! 

xoxo, Jen

4 comments:

  1. Love the Easter basket for your daughter.... I guess it's about time I got on those for my boys =) Isn't it great pulling old photos up?! haha. Happy weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It was fun to put together. :) It is always interesting to take a stroll down memory lane haha ;) Hope you had a great weekend, thanks for stopping by!!

      Delete
  2. Ooooh, please report back about swimming diapers! I hadn't even thought about that for my own daughter yet.

    ReplyDelete