Pages

Monday, April 28, 2014

Weekend Recap

We had a really nice weekend... hope you did, too! As I type this, miss C is sleeping unswaddled in her crib. Such a big girl. I can't believe she'll be 5 months old tomorrow!

On Friday morning, we had our last mommy/baby yoga class. I'll miss it and considered signing up for more sessions, but I think summer will be keeping us plenty busy. Here's Carrington with her sweet little pal, my friend's daughter Josephine. :)


Friday early evening my in-laws arrived and were sweet enough to watch Carrington while Steve and I went to dinner with all of my co-workers and our significant others. It was our second time away from C in 5 months, and while I really missed my girl, it was a fun evening! I might have had a touch too much champagne ;) but got up at 7am (like a boss) with C on Saturday morning, so all's well that ends well. 


Saturday we started the day with Dunkin' Donuts (that's how you know it's going to be a great day!), did yard work, took a walk, took a nap, and relaxed. Saturday night we had another event to attend... our dear friend's surprise 30th birthday party. As reluctant as I was to leave C for a second night (even if it was only a few hours), I think it is good for her to have time with people other than myself, since I'm with her all day every day. I knew she was in the most loving hands with her grandparents. :) The 30th birthday party was a blast! 


Sunday was spent with our girl... snuggling, finishing up some yard work outside, and hitting up Barnes & Noble for a Starbucks fix and some reading. We took C into the children's area and she was reaching for and grabbing almost everything. It's so much fun to see her learn and grow!

xoxo, Jen


No comments:

Post a Comment