Pages

Sunday, April 20, 2014

A "Hoppy" Day :)

As I've mentioned before, Easter holds an extra special place in my heart since we announced our pregnancy to our families last Easter. We found out we were expecting C shortly before Easter last year and, because of this, her nickname has always been Jellybean. I was so excited to celebrate her official first Easter with us this year, at almost 5 months old. :)

My mom and her wonderful boyfriend, James, came to visit us this year. Admittedly, it was a relief not to have to travel anywhere and I was really looking forward to hosting a simple dinner at our house this year. The day didn't fall short. We started off with an amazing lunch at one of my favorite local places, Turning Point, and then headed to the park for a nice walk. After our walk, we headed back to our home for some visiting and prepared dinner and dessert. Everything turned out great! Ready for picture overload?


The Easter Bunny went a little overboard for C's first Easter



The cutest bunny ever.



My Easter beauty



Momma & daughter selfie



The girl's got sass, what can I say?



Somebunny is very loved.



I die. 



Grandma & Carrie!



Silly bunny. <3



Pink lemonade cake for dessert. Please and thank you.



Our first Easter as a family of three. Such a fun day!

Hope you had a great weekend and a "Hoppy" Easter! 

xoxo, Jen

2 comments:

  1. Loved finding your blog! We announced our pregnancy to our parents at Easter too. It will always be so special to me because of it. I also think its adorable that you nicknamed her jellybean because of it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! :) That's so fun that you also announced on Easter... it just makes it all the more special, right? Have a wonderful week!!

      Delete