Pages

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Easter Prep

I can't believe Easter is this weekend! Although it's later this year, all of this winter weather has made it feel like it will never come. Easter always marks what feels like TRUE Spring to me. Flowers popping up, pastels everywhere you turn, warm sunshine. :)

Today miss Carrie visited the Easter bunny! I thought she might scream her head off (and who could blame her? that thing is pretty creepy!), but she did so well... all smiles, that girl. Here's her first official Easter bunny pic:



I also can't wait to share C's first Easter basket. So far she's already received 5 others... yes, 5. That is what being the first baby amongst family and friends will do. Mine looks pretty pitiful in comparison, but I'm still excited to fill it up with fun goodies and take a pretty picture on Easter with her next to it. :) 

My mom is coming to visit us on Easter and I'm scouring Pinterest for some fun, easy Easter dinner recipes. So far I'm thinking either the traditional ham or something different and more casual like pulled pork sandwiches. Garlic potatoes, corn bread pudding, and salad are the sides I have in mind. For dessert? Pink lemonade cake!

What's on your Easter dinner menu? I'd love some ideas!

xoxo, Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment