Pages

Saturday, January 23, 2016

About last week...

Well...it's been quite a week over here! Over a week ago C and I both came down with colds and they've lingered and lingered. We had several plans this week (play dates, work out classes, brunch) that I was really looking forward to -- we had been stuck inside long enough! But I ended up cancelling all our plans when it just didn't seem like we felt well enough to get out, and I didn't want to expose anyone else if we were still contagious. It seems like everyone we know right now is sick with something! Go away, winter germs!

Speaking of winter, after weeks of mild weather, it has officially arrived here in the Northeast! It started blizzarding overnight and is completely covered out there! One of C's favorite books is "Biscuit's Snowy Day" and when she woke up and saw the snow this morning she immediately proclaimed "Carrie's snowy day!" :) I can't wait until it calms down a little so we can get out and play!

I had all the best intentions this week for some more interesting posts, but clearly that didn't happen. There's always next week, right?

Happy weekend and stay warm!




No comments:

Post a Comment