Pages

Tuesday, March 29, 2016

25 Weeks!

This Saturday marked 25 weeks pregnant - wow! This time around pregnancy is seriously flying by. Thankfully, it's been another easy and happy pregnancy so far and I hope I can continue to say that for another 15 weeks. :) Here's the 25 week update!


How far along? 25 weeks + 3 days today, 25 weeks + 1 day in the picture above

Size of the baby? About 13 inches long and somewhere between 1.5 - 1.75 pounds

Gender? Princess #2

Showing? Oh yeah

Maternity Clothes? It's a mix. Maternity pants for sure, starting to mix regular/maternity dresses in, and still a lot of regular tops.

Sleep? Pretty good this week!

Movement? All the time, especially after I drink my morning iced coffee or eat fruit.

Food Cravings? Fruit, cereal

Anything making you sick? No!

Wedding rings on or off? On

Mood? Happy :)

Best moment this week? A great 24 week checkup last Monday and telling my immediate family her name! They're sworn to secrecy!

Challenges/strange moments? Nothing much, except this bean has been kicking, punching, or head butting me really low (it must be the bottom of my cervix or something) which I don't remember with C

Looking forward to? Moving forward with living plans, getting my first glucose test over with in three weeks. ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment