Pages

Thursday, March 10, 2016

Confessional Thursday


Happy Thursday, ladies! This week is just flying by. I'm linking up with Jess today for another round of Confessional Thursday. So let's get to confessin'!

I confess:

I worked out for the first time in maybe a month (maybe more) today and literally 15 minutes into the workout I could feel my legs turning to jelly. Something tells me I won't be able to walk or sit tomorrow!

We've picked our baby girl's name! We both really love it and feel it just fits her, as silly as that sounds. HOWEVER it's not as "unique" as Carrington and something about this fact is stressing me out a little. The thing is, we didn't choose Carrington because it was unique... we chose it because we loved it. And I don't want to choose this baby's name just to be different. I want to choose it because we love it. So, here's your first and probably only hint: it IS in the list of top 100 names. Oh well!

I've never left C overnight in her 27 months of life. But I think I'm ready to change that, and I'd really like to try to squeeze in a little babymoon somewhere close by before this babe is born. A clean, crisp hotel bed, dinner out, and no responsibilities for a day/night sound pretty good to me. :)

I still take a short nap almost every day during C's "naptime." (I put naptime in quotes because whether the nap itself actually happens depends on the day - but she still gets quiet time in her room for a bit, which she doesn't seem to mind at all). By 1 or 2pm I am just so sleepy and that little refresher is usually what I need to tackle the rest of the day.

There are short little clips of the original The Little Mermaid on Disney Junior On Demand, and I've been letting C watch one a day -- she loves it! But, honestly, Ursula is scary as hell. For an almost thirty year old woman. So, I hope she doesn't have nightmares!

Today for lunch I had: two string cheeses and half a sleeve of saltines with a little taste of butter on each cracker. And a few sips of diet soda. Commence your gagging. But let me tell you what, it was delicious.

I'm not a fan of the word "preggo" and even less of a fan of the word "preggers." Yikes.

Well, that's all I have for today! Have a lovely evening! XO

No comments:

Post a Comment