Pages

Wednesday, March 16, 2016

J.Crew Spring Sale Picks

One of my favorite places to online browse is J.Crew. I only invest in a piece every once in a while because the prices are usually steep for me for every day (I am spending most of my hours getting dirty with a toddler, after all) but when I do purchase something, it's sure to last for years. I've had a winter coat from J.Crew for years and it's my go-to every season. It's still in perfect shape!

Right now they're having an extra 30% off their Spring Sale styles which makes many pieces pretttttty tempting. ;) Here are my picks!

Flutter sleeve hibiscus top - love the vibrant colors! Would be cute dressed up with slim black ankle pants or dressed down with skinny white jeans.

Double row hinge bracelet - again, the vibrant green is the perfect pop for spring/summer and for around $23, you cant' beat it!


Sloan suede d'orsay flats with bow - obsessed with these perfect neutral flats. Obsessed. 



Drapey long-sleeve striped shirt - one can never go wrong with a striped shirt. I own several and wear them all.the.time. I especially like the navy and ivory combo for Spring. 

4" Chino Short - go-to pair of shorts in this year's Pantone color of the year (Rose Quartz)? Yes please!

J.Crew Carrie Cami in Deep Spearmint - another piece that you will wear all the time - under blazers, jean jackets, and by itself. Limited sizes!

Paul Andrews for J.Crew Fringe Suede Flats - so these are your splurge, but my heart stopped when I saw them. The color. The fringe. They literally remind me of the ocean. And, hey, they're almost $200 off the original price, so... :) 


Have you shopped the J.Crew Spring Sale? Share your gems! 



No comments:

Post a Comment